Yellow Lid Eye Makeup
Hope your weekend was great! I came down with a cold this weekend and have been sick.
Let this look not fool you, I was really not feeling well. I know this is too bright for Fall, but I had to give myself a treat and brighten my day with this look.
Hope I succeeded in doing that. Wishing you a great week ahead and stay warm and out of the cold.
Get The Look:
- Prime my eyes using hard candy eye primer and applied Nyx eye shadow base.
- I used Almay eye pencil in brown for my eye brows and Mac studio finish concealer Nc45 as a highlighter under my eyes.
- I applied the yellow shade from the 78 palette on my lid and a light orande on my outer lid
- Using a dark brown on the same palette, I applied it on the my crease.
- I lined my water line with a mac smolder black eye pencil. At the inner corner of my eye I applied a green shade of green and finished it off with a dark brown shade.
- Lined my upper lash line with sephora classic eyeliner and mascara.
- I prime my face with Revlon beyond natural smoothing primer and then applied mac matchmaster foundation, mac mineralise skin finish natural.
- On my cheeks, I used mega glow illuminating powder.
- On my lips I have a mixture of Mac lovelorn lipstick and Mac just superb lip gloss.
Nyx eye shadow base
Mac studio finish concealer Nc45
78 Professional palette
Sephoras Classic line eyeliner
NYC eye brow pencil-dark brown
Face primer: Revlon beyond natural smoothing primer
Mac matchmaster foundation 7.5
Mac mineralize skinfinish natural
Mega illuminating powder
Mac Lovelorn lipstick
Mac just superb lipgloss