DIY Matching Set
I’m more than excited on completing this matching set! It wasn’t an easy task as I’m still learning how to sew! Yikes! I didn’t know sewing a straight line on a fabric was that difficult.
I sewed the seam of the lower part of the skirt way too much which turn out to be a little too fitted, wanted an A line skirt but love how this turned out.
If you look closely you will notice the lines are not straight, but I’m getting there.
I used two yards of fabric for this look which I bought at a thrift store for $3, what a steal! Obviously I wasn’t going to use an expensive fabric for my first project … duh! I’m pumped to start my next project which will be sewing a dress.
Hope I will get better on this straight line thingy this time around … lol.
Have a great weekend, cheers.