Black Cherry Lipstick
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians! Hope you have a wonderful time with family.
I have a lot to be thankful for- Good health, a hubby that loves me unconditionally, roof over my head, family, friends and the list goes on.
I’m also thankful each day for the little things in life. I was on the hunt for a dark Fall lipstick when I stumble upon black cherry from Revlon!
The pigmentation is great, if you are looking for a lipstick/gloss combination then this is for you.
Very affordable too,will definitely be rocking this more often!!
Get The Look:
- First I applied sally hansen lid and lip primer eye shadow base.
- I used NYC eye brows pencil for my brows and Mac studio finish concealer Nc45 as a highlighter under my eyes.
- Using a shinny brown shade on Sona kashuk, I applied it on my eye lids and on the outer part of my lid, I applied a black shade from wet and wild to give a smokey look.
- I lined my waterline with the black shade from wet and wild
- Add mascara
- I prime my face with Revlon beyond natural smoothing primer and then applied mac matchmaster foundation, mac mineralise skinfinish natural.
- On my cheeks, I used mega glow illuminating powder
- On my lips I have black cherry by Revlon.
Sally Hansen Lid and lip Primer base
Mac studio finish concealer Nc45
Wet and wild Greed Gourmandise
Sona Kashuk palette
Sephoras Classic line eyeliner
NYC eye brow pencil-dark brown
Face primer: Revlon beyond natural smoothing primer
Mac matchmaster foundation 7.5
Mac mineralize skinfinish natural
Mega illuminating powder